Artichokes Italian Style
Baby Vegetables in Mustard Seed Sauce
Bacon Fried Cabbage
Bacon, Sour Cream, and Onion Baked Cabbage
Baked Irish Colcannon Casserole
Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto
Buttered Broccoli and Almonds
Butternut Squash Bake
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Celery and Irish Cheddar Cheese Bake
Cheesy Broccoli-Cauliflower Casserole
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Citrus Asparagus Sauté
Corn with Chiles
Creamy Corn Pudding
Creamy Horseradish Carrot Casserole
Crumb Green Beans
Crunchy Asian-Style Asparagus
French Style Swiss Chard
Fresh Asparagus or Green Beans in Carrot Rings
Fruity Sweet Potato Tzimmes
Garlic Cilantro Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Glazed Baby Carrots
Golden Apples and Yams
Green Pea and Watercress Purée
Grilled Corn on the Cob
Grilled Green Tomatoes
Grilled Vegetable Medley Packets
Honey Grilled Onions
Irish Champ (Mashed Potatoes with Butter, Cream, and Scallions)
Irish Style Twice-Baked Potatoes
Kabocha Squash, Shallot, and Rosemary Sauté
Lemon-Almond Sugar Snap Peas
Lemon Garlic Baby Artichokes
Lemon-Mustard Green Beans
Light Irish Champ (Light Mashed Potatoes and Scallions)
Maple Mashed Butternut Squash with Pecans
Minted Baby Carrots
Mom's Southern Scalloped Tomatoes
Orange Carrots (Parve)
Orange Maple Glazed Carrots
Pepper, Peas, and Limas
Puebla Green Beans
Pureed Sweet Potatoes in a Won Ton Basket
Red Tomato Rose Garnish
Rosemary Orange Green Beans
Sautéed Carrots and Mushrooms
Sautéed Fennel and Red Peppers
Simple Baby Asparagus
Sweet and Nutty Holiday Peas
Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes with Glazed Apple Topping
Swiss Chard and Leek Sauté
Tomato, Pepper, and Corn Casserole
Two Cheese Creamed Corn
Vegetarian Stuffed Onions
Vernalisa's Grilled Asparagus
Yellow Squash with Italian Herbs
Return to the Recipe Directory.
Recipe Symbol Key
- Perfect Entertaining Recipe - Recipes created and tested by the Perfect Entertaining staff.
- Quick Recipe - Recipes prepared start to finish in 30 minutes or less.
- Quick Preparation Recipe - Recipes with less than 15 minutes active preparation/cooking time.
- Low Fat Recipe - Recipes that are lower fat versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in fat.
- Low Carb Recipe - Recipes that are lower carb versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in carbohydrates.
- Make Ahead Recipe - Recipes that can be made at least 6 hours in advance. Also includes recipes that can be mostly made in advance with less than five minutes preparation before serving.
- Freezer Friendly Recipe - Recipes that can be frozen and stored until you are ready to serve the dish.
- Vegetarian Recipe - Recipes that contain no meat.
- Vegan Recipe - Recipes that contain no animal products.
- Wow! Recipe - Recipes that are extra special or have high visual impact.
- Less Than 5 Ingredients Recipe - Recipes that use five or less ingredients, not counting optional garnish ingredients, water, salt, and pepper.