Bacon, Cheddar, and Chive Breakfast Roulade
Breakfast Potato Pancakes
Campari Scented Grapefruit and Pomegranate Seeds
Caramel Pecan Biscuits
Chocolate Rum Pancakes
Chocolate Strawberry French Toast
Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
Crab and Cream Cheese Baked Eggs
Cranberry Vanilla Muffins
Easy Orange Waffles
Fried Sage Omelet
Gouda and Chive Scrambled Eggs
Green Vegetable Frittata
Ham and Cheddar Baked Eggs
Ham and Cheese French Toast
Herbed Parmesan Baked Eggs
Honey Orange Cream Cheese
Italian Style Scrambled Eggs
Make Ahead Baked French Toast
Maple Sugared Bacon
Oeufs Au Buerre Noir
Open Faced Apple Cream Cheese Muffins
Raspberry Preserve Muffins
Rum Raisin French Toast
Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon, Dill, and Potatoes
Smoked Ham and Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Strawberries, Roses, and Champagne
Strawberry Lemon Turnovers
Wen's Classic French Toast
Return to the Recipe Directory.
Recipe Symbol Key
- Perfect Entertaining Recipe - Recipes created and tested by the Perfect Entertaining staff.
- Quick Recipe - Recipes prepared start to finish in 30 minutes or less.
- Quick Preparation Recipe - Recipes with less than 15 minutes active preparation/cooking time.
- Low Fat Recipe - Recipes that are lower fat versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in fat.
- Low Carb Recipe - Recipes that are lower carb versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in carbohydrates.
- Make Ahead Recipe - Recipes that can be made at least 6 hours in advance. Also includes recipes that can be mostly made in advance with less than five minutes preparation before serving.
- Freezer Friendly Recipe - Recipes that can be frozen and stored until you are ready to serve the dish.
- Vegetarian Recipe - Recipes that contain no meat.
- Vegan Recipe - Recipes that contain no animal products.
- Wow! Recipe - Recipes that are extra special or have high visual impact.
- Less Than 5 Ingredients Recipe - Recipes that use five or less ingredients, not counting optional garnish ingredients, water, salt, and pepper.