Avocado and Arugula Salad
Basic Make Ahead Potato Salad
Broccoli Delight Salad
Carrot & Ginger Salad
Cheddary Fresh Spinach Salad
Chicken and Artichoke Salad
Chicken 'N Corn Tostada Salad
Citrus Holiday Salad
Citrus, Olive, Onion, and Blue Cheese Salad
Citrus Spinach Salad
Cran-Orange Bulgur Salad
Creamy Seafood, Pea, and Pepper Salad
Crisp Spinach Salad
Curried Shrimp and Pea Salad
Curried Shrimp Salad
Deep Kimchee Salad
Easter Blueberry Salad
Endive Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
Fennel, Lemon, and Mushroom Salad
Fresh Fruit In Watermelon Basket
Fresh Green Bean and Tomato Salad
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Italian Bread and Meat Salad
Linda's Potato Salad
Marinated Cucumber Salad
Minted Cucumber Salad
Patriotic Tossed Salad
Perfect Potato Salad
Pesto Pasta Salad
Pesto Potato Salad
Raw Veggie Salad
Roasted Potato and Green Bean Salad
South of the Border Salad
Strawberries, Roses, and Champagne
Strawberry-Cantaloupe Salad with Marshmallow Dressing
Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
Tomato Mango Salad
Tossed Salad Mexicali
Tropical Grilled Corn Salad
Tuna, Tomato, and Cannellini Bean Salad
Turkey Salad with Raspberry Mint Dressing
Watercress and Belgian Endive Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Wilted Bacon and Arugula Salad
Return to the Recipe Directory.
Recipe Symbol Key
- Perfect Entertaining Recipe - Recipes created and tested by the Perfect Entertaining staff.
- Quick Recipe - Recipes prepared start to finish in 30 minutes or less.
- Quick Preparation Recipe - Recipes with less than 15 minutes active preparation/cooking time.
- Low Fat Recipe - Recipes that are lower fat versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in fat.
- Low Carb Recipe - Recipes that are lower carb versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in carbohydrates.
- Make Ahead Recipe - Recipes that can be made at least 6 hours in advance. Also includes recipes that can be mostly made in advance with less than five minutes preparation before serving.
- Freezer Friendly Recipe - Recipes that can be frozen and stored until you are ready to serve the dish.
- Vegetarian Recipe - Recipes that contain no meat.
- Vegan Recipe - Recipes that contain no animal products.
- Wow! Recipe - Recipes that are extra special or have high visual impact.
- Less Than 5 Ingredients Recipe - Recipes that use five or less ingredients, not counting optional garnish ingredients, water, salt, and pepper.