Artichoke Heart and Red Pepper Squares
Bacon Radish Pinwheels
Bacon Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cheese in Round Rye Bread
Classic Clam Dip
Crab & Cheese Mushrooms
Creamy Cucumber Dill Dip
Currant, Pine Nut, and Chevre Spread
Curried Deviled Eggs
Easy Salmon Ball
Favorite Chicken Quesadillas
Fresh Tomato Pie
Garlic Basil Tomato Pie
Green Chile Squares
Healthy Chicken Quesadillas
Herb Cheese Stuffed Snow Peas
Italian Vegetable Dip
Light Cucumber Canapés
Lobster or Crab Melts
Mexican Marinated Mushrooms and Onions
Minty Peaches and Brie
Mushroom and Cream Cheese Canapés
Prosciutto with Melon and Blueberries
Quick and Easy Cheese Straws
Queso for the Masses
Ranch Stars Appetizers
Red Hot Chicken Wings
Red, White, and Blue Canapés
Smoked Oyster Spread
Spicy Cheese Wafers
Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings
Vernalisa's Grilled Asparagus
Vidalia Onion Cheese Dip
White Bean Bruschetta
Return to the Recipe Directory.
Recipe Symbol Key
- Perfect Entertaining Recipe - Recipes created and tested by the Perfect Entertaining staff.
- Quick Recipe - Recipes prepared start to finish in 30 minutes or less.
- Quick Preparation Recipe - Recipes with less than 15 minutes active preparation/cooking time.
- Low Fat Recipe - Recipes that are lower fat versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in fat.
- Low Carb Recipe - Recipes that are lower carb versions of traditional recipes, or that are just low in carbohydrates.
- Make Ahead Recipe - Recipes that can be made at least 6 hours in advance. Also includes recipes that can be mostly made in advance with less than five minutes preparation before serving.
- Freezer Friendly Recipe - Recipes that can be frozen and stored until you are ready to serve the dish.
- Vegetarian Recipe - Recipes that contain no meat.
- Vegan Recipe - Recipes that contain no animal products.
- Wow! Recipe - Recipes that are extra special or have high visual impact.
- Less Than 5 Ingredients Recipe - Recipes that use five or less ingredients, not counting optional garnish ingredients, water, salt, and pepper.